The Forum regularly invites grant applications which can be made from any organisation or individual involved in the industry.
Projects must have a clear benefit for the events industry generally.
How to Apply
Grants so far made include:
- Bursaries for four event students to attend the Association of Festival Organisers’ conference (£2000)
- Penny Mellor for development of the Event Welfare Guide – now published alongside the Purple Guide (£2000)
- Powerful Thinking for research to support the publication of a second edition of their event energy management guide (£2400)
- Bournemouth University for research to support the case for events to be included in the remit for the Creative Industries Council (£4000)
- The British Pyrotechnic Association research into the reliability of igniters (£1,500)
- Research into the outdoor events industry (£65,000)